About the Island
Marco in the Summer
|South Seas Club
South Seas Club is made up of
four high rise beachfront condominiums, numerous mid-rise condominiums adjacent to the
docks on the bay behind the high rises, and garden apartments which are also located
adjacent to the docks. Towers III and IV are the only condominiums in South Seas
Club and for that matter on most of the beach that is allowed to rent weekly.
Towers III and IV underwent a $1 million refurbishment to the common areas of
the building in 2004.
- Located directly on Marco
Island's white sand 3 1/2 mile crescent beach
- 55 Acre gated
- Guard gate
with 24-hour security
- Walking paths
throughout the property
- Beautifully manicured
views of ocean, beach and waterfront
swimming pool located by the beach
- Chickee huts for shade by the pool
- Exercise room with
treadmills, weight machines and a small area of used books for loan
- 9 Har-True surface tennis courts , fee
applies for some activities
- 2 Bocce Ball courts -- New 2012
- 1 Shuffleboard Court -- New
- Boat docks, fee applies for slip rental
- Fish directly off the beach
- Local restaurants will prepare your catch!
- One of the few condo
associations on the beach that allow weekly rentals.
- The only condo association that has both beach access
and bay access with docks
- Parking Garage
Click on the picture to enlarge...
To see more pictures of the South Seas Club at
their website, click
and then on Facilities when you get to their site